The antenna handbook no serious ham should be without!
This paperback edition of The Radio Amateur Antenna Handbook is a collector’s catch as well as a good buy for the ham who builds their own antennas. The Radio Amateur Antenna Handbook is for the serious amateur who believes the antenna plays a major part in the performance of their station.
The overall condition of The Radio Amateur Antenna Handbook is above average. There’s a bit of wear on the covers but no ripped, torn or folded pages. Included is a printed page for correction of an error for a chart to build a 5/8 wave vertical antenna.
Table of Contents – The Radio Amateur Antenna Handbook
- An Introduction To DX Antennas That Work
- Antenna Location As A Factor Of Performance
- Antenna Performance And The Famous SWR Meter
- Antenna Towers And Rotors
- All About Baluns
- Popular Vertical Antennas
- Quads, Delta Quads And Other Loop Antennas
- Horizontal And Sloping Wire Antennas
- HF Beam Antennas And All About Them
- VHF Beam Antennas You Can Build
[wpepsc name=”The Radio Amateur Antenna Handbook” price=”17.95″ align=”left”]
Shipping for single book purchases via USPS has been added to the price of the books, contact us before buying if you wish to buy more than one book. Consolidating the orders will save you $$$.