Over 20 Projects for the Pocket-Sized Computer: Total Beginners Guide to Exploring Linux and Projects for the Raspberry Pi 3
**With Updated Linux Command Lines – to make it easier to understand**
Raspberry Pi 3, there are many tutorials online over a variety of sources. This book brings together the authors knowledge of the Raspberry Pi and the understanding developed over the course of many releases. It then goes on to explore Linux projects on the Raspberry Pi 3.
It cannot be stressed enough that before we buy any new piece of technology, we need to do our homework.The goal of this book is to get you up and running with your Raspberry Pi 3 as soon as you take it out of the box. Here’s an idea of what you’ll find inside this book:
• What is the Raspberry Pi 3?
• How is it different from the other Raspberry Pi Models?
• How is it the same as previous models?
• What operating system should I install? What if I am a beginner?
• How do I access the software?
• How do I connect to the internet?
This book is the definitive resource on the Raspberry Pi 3. With projects specifically designed for the Pi 3.The third in the series this book goes further and with even more projects for the Pi 3.
The Pi 3 has really changed the game in mobile micro computing. If you’re learning how to program, or looking to build new electronic projects, this hands-on guide will show you just how valuable this flexible little platform can be.
The projects include:
– Setting Up the Pi
– Wireless Hacking
– Learn enough Linux to move around the operating system
– Pick up the basics of Python and Scratch—and start programming
– Use the Pi’s input and output pins to do some hardware hacking
– Integrate USB webcams and other peripherals into your projects
– Create your own Pi-based web server with Python
This book takes you step-by-step through fun and educational possibilities. Write programs in Scratch and Python. Use the Raspberry Pi with Arduino. Create many Internet-connected projects. Play with multimedia. With Raspberry Pi, you can do all of this and more.
The Raspberry Pi has awakened a whole new generation of hardware geeks, hackers and hobbyists, and now it’s your turn to join their ranks.
Build your foundation knowledge in the Pi community.